Windows 11 DNS Setup
1. From the Taskbar panel, right-click on the Wi-Fi (or LAN) icon and select Network and Internet settings:
2. Select Advanced network settings.
3. Scroll down and select More network adapter options
4. Right-click on the current internet connection, and select Properties. If the system shows the security notification, click Yes.
5. We recommend disabling Internet Protocol Version 6. This will simplify the installation process and will have no effect on the quality of your internet connection. After that, select Internet Protocol Version 4, and click on Properties.
5. Select the option Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter the following SafeDNS addresses:
Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
6. Click the OK button to save your settings, and Close the network properties window.
You have successfully configured the SafeDNS for Windows 11.
Please note that Windows may still be using the addresses saved in the local DNS cache. It is recommended to clean it using the following steps:
1. Press "Start"
2. Search for "cmd" and open the suggested application
3. Enter and run the following command in the opened window ipconfig /flushdns
Please note that settings take 5-7 minutes to apply.
Stats and filtering status update every 10 minutes.